Knights of Solamnia Icecrown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members and Intro's

3 posters

Go down

Members and Intro's Empty Members and Intro's

Post  Lord Soth Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:07 am

I am the Lord Soth, Grand master of the Knights of solamnia.

I am the reason The Order of the Knights of Solamnia traveled to wow. Based on the Dragonlance Series by Margarette Wise and Tracey Hickman, the Knights of Solamnia where first started on [url=mud.arctic.org]mud.arctic.org[/url] port 2700. Although the exact date of the founding of the Order is unknown to me at this time, I have been a member for close to 5 years, and I know the guild was in existence atleast 5 years previos to that.

My origin of online gaming started on arctic back in ruffly 93. Since then I have adventured through most if its endgame content and transitioned to WoW not so much because of boredom, but a lack of player base (now days its rare people choose to play a text based game, free or not).

Currently I live in Colorado, Have a fiance and work for a telecommunications company. This takes up most of my time. KoS was always a casual friendly guild. Focus is on having a good time, making a adventure, and helping each other grow.
It was due to this I wanted this guild formed here, rather than just joining a guild for raiding.

You'll see me on most frequently from 10pm Mountain time (and icecrown server time) to midnight or 2am depending on my work schedule.

I raided through most of the BC content, and hope to raid through all of the Liche content.

PvP is always a fun event and I am considering making monday Nights PvP night, because hopefully, the full guild will be bound to a compleated raid and waiting on reset. This is still just a thought as we are still building our player base, and things such as farming need to be worked out first.

I have had years of experience and training in management and Pier mediation and this is primarily what I offer the guild. Secondarily I offer some crummy humor (remember to bring napkins) and a helping hand when Im on.

I'm a open guy with little to hide, so if theres something you want to know, feel free to ask (I may ask you the same question though ;-)

Last edited by Lord Soth on Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated)
Lord Soth
Lord Soth
Grand Master, High Warrior, Justice, clerist, and lords (aka officer class)

https://kosicecrown.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Members and Intro's Empty Re: Members and Intro's

Post  Jondallar Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:08 am

I am Jondallar - High Justice

I live in Vancouver, BC, Canada (Where the winter olympics are happening in 2010.

Jondallar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sosmall Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:13 pm

I am Sosmall knight of the Rose

I live in Phoenix, Az.

Sosmall
Squire
Squire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content