Knights of Solamnia Icecrown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recommended Gold farming Technique's

Go down

Recommended Gold farming Technique's Empty Recommended Gold farming Technique's

Post  Lord Soth Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:04 am

Nuff said, post how you make your cash here
Lord Soth
Lord Soth
Grand Master, High Warrior, Justice, clerist, and lords (aka officer class)

https://kosicecrown.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Recommended Gold farming Technique's Empty Gold Farming

Post  Lord Soth Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:08 pm

So there are 3 things I generally do that can net a fair amount of money.
1-Create a hunter or a lock and make them a farmer. Mining, herb, or skinning. Pick two. This character is just meant to level and go farm then auction the materials. Granted this takes a fair amount of time before its proffitable due to the fact you have to get them to atleast arround 40 to even hit minorly in demand items.

2-Disenchanting greens and selling the matts. Slightly more in demand than herb and mining at low levels, but still something to be really profitable with you'll have to level.

3-Basicle playing the AH for whats in demand at the time. Good at lowish levels for things such as books for First aid, pets and the like. If you have a horde on Icecrown above level 20 let me know and we can make alot of gold transfering Alliance pets to horde, and horde to alliance (its done via joint ah's, generally late at night, like 1am server, and requires 2 differant accounts, your not allowed to sell from your horde to your alliance, and well, I deleted my horde before i realised this could be profitable and dont have the cash to transfer one from another server).

4- Cloth in generall can always be auctioned for cash.

5- Bags, hit or miss if your going to make money at them, can also be very time consuming.

6-End level Proffesions can be very proffitable IF you do it right. Things like selling cooldowns, making high end gear if you happen to have spare matts and the like can sell for allot. Whether its worth it to farm the mats over farming daily quests, thats up to you to decide.

7- Daily Quests. They can pay out a fair amount and add up quick, + your gaining Rep.

Generally most of the Gold guide's out there say pre WOTLK mine about 200g per hour and your elite, 150 is good, below 150 is meh. I personally tend to vary between 100g if Im trying up to about 300. Its hard to maintain 200g a hour due to the tedios nature of it and its largley dependant on proffessions and classes. (IE: a mage with area spells and mining/skinning can far exceed a shadowpriest with Alc/Tailoring)

Hope that helps, if anyone has any better advice or as I find new ways to make money ill post em.
Lord Soth
Lord Soth

https://kosicecrown.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down